Welcome to the PMEDC’s Classifieds
Thank you for visiting the PMEDC’s classifieds. We hope this section assists with job growth in Pitt Meadows as well as boosting attendance at business events.
Please note: The PMEDC does not screen businesses or prospective employees. You will be responsible for making your own informed decisions.
Appropriate Use of the Classified Section
The Classified section of the PMEDC website is primarily intended for businesses to post work opportunities and business-related events. It is within the PMEDC mandate to increase jobs and therefore an appropriate use of the PMEDC resources to support local employment needs. The appropriate types of application are as follows:
- Part-time and full-time employment opportunities in Pitt Meadows;
- Contract work opportunities in Pitt Meadows;
- Volunteer opportunities in Pitt Meadows; and,
- Business special events, workshops, seminars and open houses.
Inappropriate Use of the Classified Ads Section
Listings containing any of the following forms of content will not be approved for posting on the PMEDC’s Classified Ads page:
- Content that represents interests in offensive subject matter (i.e. racism, pornography, obscenities);
- Content that contains slanderous, libelous, or defamatory statements;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Content for the purposes of promoting a candidate for municipal, provincial or federal election;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of staff, the Board, the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party; or
- Content that violates a City by-law.
Removal of Listings
In the event that an inappropriate listing is submitted for posting, the listing will be subject to removal without notification, based on the guidelines in the PMEDC’s Classified Policy.